BoJio
各位朋友请注册成为会员。。。谢谢。。。
登陆后请登陆聊天室。。。

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BoJio
各位朋友请注册成为会员。。。谢谢。。。
登陆后请登陆聊天室。。。
BoJio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
登录

找回我的密码

name

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

时钟
参观人数
有谁在线?
总计有4位用户在线:: 0位注册用户, 0位隐身和 4位游客

[ 查看所有列表 ]

用户同时在线最高记录是16人在周二 十一月 20, 2012 10:36 am
搜索

结果按:

Rechercher 高级搜索

The Middle WIfe

3 posters

向下

The Middle WIfe Empty The Middle WIfe

帖子 由 SaD ElliL+.+||| 周日 七月 12, 2009 12:09 am

The 'Middle Wife' by an Anonymous 2nd grade teacher

I've been teaching now for about fifteen years. I have two kids myself, but the best birth story I know is the one I saw in my own second grade classroom a few years back.

When I was a kid, I loved show-and-tell So I always have a few sessions with my students. It helps them get over shyness and usually, show-and-tell is pretty tame. Kids bring in pet turtles, model airplanes, pictures of fish they catch, stuff like that. And I never, ever place any boundaries or limitations on them. If they want to lug it in to school and talk about it, they're welcome.

Well, one day this little girl, Erica, a very bright, very outgoing kid, takes her turn and waddles up to the front of the class with a pillow stuffed under her sweater.

She holds up a snapshot of an infant. 'This is

Luke, my baby brother, and I'm going to tell you about his birthday'

'First, Mom and Dad made him as a symbol of their love, and then Dad put a seed in my Mom's stomach, and Luke grew in there. He ate for nine months through an umbrella cord.'

She's standing there with her hands on the pillow, and I'm trying not to laugh and wishing I had my

camcorder with me. The kids are watching her in amazement.

'Then, about two Saturdays ago, my Mom starts saying and going, 'Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh!' Erica puts a hand behind her back and groans. 'She walked around the house for, like an hour, 'Oh, oh, oh!' (Now this kid is doing a hysterical duck walk and groaning.)

'My Dad called the middle wife. She delivers babies, but she doesn't have a sign on the car like

the Domino's man. They got my Mom to lie down in bed like this.' (Then Erica lies down with her back against the wall.)

'And then, pop!

My Mom had this bag of water she kept in there in case he got thirsty, and it just blew up and spilled all over the bed, like psshhheew!' (This kid has her

legs spread with her little hands miming water flowing away. It was too much!)

'Then the middle wife starts saying 'push, push,' and 'breathe, breathe. They started counting, but never even got past ten. Then, all of a sudden, out comes my brother. He was covered in yucky stuff that they all said it was from Mom's play-center, (placenta) so there must be a lot of toys inside there.'

Then Erica stood up, took a big theatrical bow and returned to her seat. I'm sure I applauded the loudest. Ever since then, when it's show-and-tell day, I bring my camcorder, just in case another 'Middle Wife' comes along.
SaD ElliL+.+|||
SaD ElliL+.+|||
精兵
精兵

帖子数 : 58
积分 : 27314
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 09-06-03
年龄 : 31
地点 : not available

投掷骰子
帮会:
经验值:
The Middle WIfe Left_bar_bleue0/300The Middle WIfe Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)
健康值:
The Middle WIfe Left_bar_bleue0/100The Middle WIfe Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

返回页首 向下

The Middle WIfe Empty 回复: The Middle WIfe

帖子 由 小弟弟 周日 八月 30, 2009 1:38 am

Blur... The Middle WIfe 8765

小弟弟
Admin

帖子数 : 627
积分 : 28298
威望 : 2
注册日期 : 09-05-30
年龄 : 31
地点 : 安顺

投掷骰子
帮会: 哈哈
经验值:
The Middle WIfe Left_bar_bleue300/300The Middle WIfe Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
健康值:
The Middle WIfe Left_bar_bleue100/100The Middle WIfe Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://bojio.netgoo.org

返回页首 向下

The Middle WIfe Empty Ugg boots are popular because they

帖子 由 jeans111 周五 九月 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Today's waterproof running shoes are made mostly with a breathable waterproof fabric.chaussures mbt , An example of this fabric would be a material called Gore-Tex? But what exactly is this fabric and how does it function? Well that is what I will be going over in this article.moncler ,

A waterproof breathable fabric is a membrane made up of millions of microscopic pores all packed tightly together. These pores are designed, size wise, in such way that they are small enough to prevent water from entering the membrane but large enough to allow water vapor molecules to escape out. So basically your body heat and perspiration are allowed to vent out as your level of intensity increases, while preventing outside elements such as rain and snow from entering your shoe.

There are is another material used that helps the membrane function correctly. An oil resistance material is integrated into the fabric to help protect the membrane. Over time oils from outside elements as well as oils produced by your body build up and can cause the membrane to function incorrectly. The oil resistance material aids in helping to prevent the the membrane from breaking down overtime.

Additional the membrane is treated with a Durable Water Repellent. This Durable Water Repellent or (DWR) helps to prevent the membrane from becoming soaked with water. The repellent causes water to bead up and roll off the material. This allows the su***ce to remain dry enough for body sweat and heat from the body to pass through from the inside. This treatment helps the membrane maintain it's breathable feature.

The breathable fabric is a very handy feature to have for folks wearing waterproof running shoes. Especially when wearing them for long periods of time. It is also a very important feature to have as well. By allowing the sweat and heat to past through the membrane (or breath) this fabric minimizes the chances of bacteria build up that can cause fungus growth between your toes. Which in turn can lead to what I like to call stinky feet.

Now you have a general idea of what makes a waterproof running shoe waterproof and what its made up of. As stated earlier most of today's waterproof running shoes are made with a breathable fabric, so looking for a pair with this material will not be that difficult. Once you find a shoe you like I guess the biggest issue will be if they have your size and color.

jeans111

帖子数 : 7
积分 : 23444
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 11-07-05

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题